Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 4 of the NTX Conga

 Well, I only had 150 miles to go and you guessed it, RAIN. Are you kidding me??? Four days of riding and four days of riding through at least some rain eventhough the weatherman told me there would be none, or at least it would be at a time of day I could avoid. Wrong! I found it in only 150 miles and it was accompanied by thunder and lightning. That will get your attention on a bike!
 When I rolled into Cheyenne, there were PINKed out bike lining the overhang of the hotel. It was a awesome site. The Texana recognized me and there were hugs all around. Love these folks. From that point on the entire group are all friends and even a feel of family.
 This has been an emotional experience for me and I'm thinking tomorrow's celebration will be no different. Pics when I can get them into cyberspace.
Later,
TRC

No comments: